Текущее время: 20 авг 2017 23:22

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Tanks you very muchly Nano Team workers and moderators
СообщениеДобавлено: 06 авг 2017 21:39 

I want to thank Nano Team for your help - Irina and Rodger .... Nano Antivirus works still very well and now also my oldest account "Veli Matthias" (December 2016). Another newer "Veli Matthias" is an account I do not have a password for - it is made for your help before we know about "portalbug".
NANO ANTIVIRUS is easy to use and stable - better than programs made in EU and USA (worldwide, large virus companies), and NANO ANTIVIRUS finds viruses and malwares - good percentage is with both of my computers. My computers are clean - my second opinion is Dr Web Cure It.
Now I wrote a profile with my young picture. Hope this profile does not hurt anyone. I am old enough and seen enough. My early history (1953...1970...1991) is samekind like your strong President Putin. That is why I have decided to say and write what I really think - without fear. I hope the world will return to its rationality also with regard to Russian cooperation. It is in everyone's interest. Cooperating between CCCP and Finland was very good thing (1944---1991 and early)- Now cooperation must continue between Russia and Finland. :)

Thanks for private answers
Veli Matthias

Заголовок сообщения: Re: Tanks you very muchly Nano Team workers and moderators
СообщениеДобавлено: 07 авг 2017 12:56 
NanoAV Team

Hello, Veli Matthias.

Thank you so much for your kind words! We will try to comply with and, if possible, exceed your expectations.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа