Текущее время: 23 сен 2017 02:25

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
СообщениеДобавлено: 03 сен 2017 19:56 

I have updated my profile - you can check it. Once a Russian friend - always a Russian friend. I have a lot of real friends from Russia like a real man and a spetznah soldier "Sergei" (Afganistan...). HE is always real in humanity and friendship and HE does not betray ever never. I have worked with him for many years without problems (commercial traffic), and our families are now also real friends 100%. This is just one example cooperating between Finland and Russia - the real professionals.

Now I have also a small question about Nano - Microsoft; my computers are win 7 x64 - taskbar network icon refreshes slowly and initially seem "out of reach" - however, the network connection and the Nano is on - first opens Nano (it is good thing) then opened up the network connection and after that icon "internet connected". What to do - however Nano works well and does his job. Maybe it would be better to make a new operating system like Linux Mint and throw Microsoft into garbage. Microsoft is very big mistake.

Veli Matthias :D

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа